(DISCREPANCIES LISTED UNDER EACH YEAR'S 10-K DATA)
SEC Provided Data:
2009 - SEC Financial Filing for UCHB
#1. Larry Wilcox pockets an Extra $237,218.
- UCHB only has ONE Employee – Larry Wilcox.
- Larry Wilcox is the only officer of UCHB (that draws a salary).
- Larry Wilcox’s salary is $360,000/year
- 2008 Accrued Officer Salary: $466,282
- 2009 Accrued Officer Salary: $1,063,500
- So Wilcox was paid $597,218 in 2009 ($1.063,500 -$466,282)
- That’s $237,218 more than his salary of $360K
#2. $297,000 - just moved?
- In 2008, $297,000 was listed for “Licenses and Software”
- In 2009, that $297,000 was listed under “Computer and Equipment”
- No explanation of this in the SEC filed report (just clever accounting I guess?)
# 3. UCHB Hides $251,893?
- UCHB’s “Computers & Equipment” goes from $297,000 to $45,105 in ONE YEAR.
- I’ve never seen a depreciation schedule like that? (a quarter million dollars)
- No Revenue to support the sale of “Computers & Equipment”?
#4. How can you call an increase in expenses a reduction?
#5. This was actually Filed with the SEC:
#6. How is losing more money in 2009 then 2008 an improvement?
#7. Who's Larry Wilcox's accountant - Anthony Mellone?
#8. Is Larry Wilcox Serious – When he submits a 10- K with this?
Source for data/images: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1072935/000127100809000009/f10kuc73109.htm
2008 - SEC Financial Filing for UCHB
2007 - SEC Financial Filing for UCHB
2006 - SEC Financial Filing for UCHB
2005 - SEC Financial Filing for UCHB
2004 - SEC Financial Filing for UCHB
Source of Data:
UCHB(UC HUB) Year End Statemets Files with SEC:
All of SEC Filings for UCHB: